The 72-year old Ohio Edison/Penn Power Credit Union has established a new brand identity-Edison Financial Credit Union.
What does OEPPCU stand for?
OEPPCU stands for Ohio Edison/Penn Power Credit Union
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Oracle Exchange Partner Initiative
- Organizations' Environmental Performance Indicators (project; EU)
- Oficina Española de Patentes Y Marcas (Spanish Patent and Trademarks Office)
- Oman Establishment for Press, News, Publication & Advertising
- Office of Energy Policy and New Uses (USDA)
- Office of Environmental Policy and Planning (Thailand)
- Office of Executive Policy and Programs (South Carolina)
- Operating Expenditures per Pupil
- Oman Establishment for Press, Publication and Advertising (Ministry of Information)
- Office of Environmental Planning and Policy Coordination (Marshall Islands)
- Office of Emergency Prevention, Preparedness and Response (US EPA)
- Office of Electric Power Regulation (US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission)
- Office of Emergency Planning and Response (various organizations)
- Office of Ethics and Professional Review (National Association of Social Workers)
- Office of Extramural Programs (National Institutes of Health)
- Offensief voor Eerlijke Participatie van Studenten
- Oil Equip Procurement Serve Ltd (UK)
- Open Ephys Production Site (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Opera Estate Primary School (Singapore)
- Optical and Electronic Projection Services