Sears was a strong advocate for the motion pictures sponsored by the Ohio Division of Wildlife and produced by Karl Maslowski.
What does ODOW stand for?
ODOW stands for Ohio Division of Wildlife
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Overtake Don Overtake Overtake (song)
- Office of the Dean of Students
- One Degree Of Separation (band)
- One District One Scholarship (Thailand)
- Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Department Of Transportation
- Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Oregon Department of Transportation
- One Day of the Year
- Obstacle Departure Procedure
- Ocean Data Partnership
- Ocean Drilling Program
- Ocean Dynamic Power (Switzerland and Sweden)
- Office Dead Pool (web site)
- Office Depot (stock symbol)
- Office for Domestic Preparedness (formerly Office for State & Local Domestic Preparedness; Department of Justice)
- Office of Disaster Preparedness
- Office of Disclosure Policy (Social Security)
- Office of Drug Policy (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ohio Division of Wildlife, Fairport Fish Research Unit, 1190 High St.
The annual youth season has clearly helped grow youth hunting ranks annually in the state, the Ohio Division of Wildlife said, with the number of youth hunting licences rising from 34,459 in 2002 to 39,491 in 2003 and 41,562 in 2004.
Initial purchase of the land by the Ohio Division of Wildlife occurred in 1969.
Report to Ohio Biological Survey and Ohio Division of Wildlife, summer 2000.