On August 10, 2010, the Ohio Department of Taxation issued a final determination ruling that L.
What does ODOT stand for?
ODOT stands for Ohio Department of Taxation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ODOT
We have 2 other meanings of ODOT in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Department of Labor
- One Deed, One Lifetime (Singapore)
- One Design One Meter (yachting)
- Opening Doors Opening Minds (youth travel program)
- Optimal Design of Observational Networks (seawater testing method; Denmark)
- Overtake Don Overtake Overtake (song)
- Office of the Dean of Students
- One Degree Of Separation (band)
- One District One Scholarship (Thailand)
- Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
See the Web site of the Ohio Department of Taxation at tinyurl.
Stepping up to the post of Ohio Tax Commissioner is Richard Levin, a man who started his career with the Ohio Department of Taxation (ODT) in 1971.