The most recent was his 2007 induction into the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) Hall of Fame.
What does ODNR stand for?
ODNR stands for Ohio Department of Natural Resources (aka Ohio Division of Natural Resources)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODNR
We have 3 other meanings of ODNR in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford Dictionary of National Biography
- Organization Development Network of Chicago
- Occupational Disease Notice Causal Relation
- Old Dungeons and Dragons (gaming)
- Operationele Dienst Nautische Dienst (Dutch: Operational Service Nautical Service)
- Only Distortion Negative Feedback
- Optical Data Network Hierarchy
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence (US)
- Olympus Digital Network Korea
- Optically Detected Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Ohio Division of Natural Resources (aka Ohio Department of Natural Resources)
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area (Reedsport, OR)
- Overseas Development of Natural Resources Institute (United Kingdom)
- One Does Not Simply
- Open Door Nursery School (various locations)
- Organization and Delivery of Neurological Services (World Federation of Neurology Research Group)
- Object Desktop Network
- Old Dogs New Tricks (band)
- Oxford Dictionary of New Words
- Occurs Depending On
Samples in periodicals archive:
Successful management must tread a thin line between too little and too much disturbance," says Allison Cusick of the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
Documentation should be from the following courses or national organizations: * ARC Fundamentals of Basic River Canoeing * ARC Fundamentals of Basic River Kayaking * American Canoe Association documentation from other white-water institutes will also be honored for the Moving Water Instructor component, including: * Canyonlands Field Institute * Nantahala Outdoor Center * Ohio Department of Natural Resources Skills screening Small Craft Safety instructors who have experience in moving water but do not have documentation from one of the organizations mentioned above may qualify to teach the Moving Water module by successfully completing a skills screening.
In recent years, the Ohio Department of Natural Resources has stocked more than 6 million age-0 saugeyes in some 30 reservoirs.