The Ohio Department of Development has granted a $5 million loan to UltraCell Corporation to begin full-scale fuel cell manufacturing for the first time.
What does ODOD stand for?
ODOD stands for Ohio Department of Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODOD
- Old Dominion Officials Association (sports)
- Oregon Department of Aviation
- Objective DSCS (Defense Satellite Communications System) Operations Center (US DoD)
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- Oklahoma Department of Corrections (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oregon Department Of Corrections
- Oregon Doctors of Chiropractic
- Objective DSCS Operational Control Subsystem
- Oculodentoosseous Dysplasia
- Oeuvre des Orphelins des Douanes (French: Orphans Works Customs; est. 1914; Paris, France)
- Online Doko Open Door (gaming forum)
- Original Designs by Original Designers (est. 2002)
- On Demand Operating Environment (IBM)
- Optical Density of the Oxalate Extract (soil test)
- Oregon Department of Education (Salem, OR)
- Oregon Department of Energy (Salem, OR)
- Other Direct Operating Expense (Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Department of Forestry
- Oakland Dog Owners Group (Oakland, CA)
- Ottawa Dog Obedience Group (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Ohio Department of Development, the center would generate 665 full-time positions for the township.
Catacel noted that two grants have been awarded by the Edison Materials Technology Center (EMTEC) from funds provided by the Department of Energy for development of the hydrogen infrastructure, while a third grant was awarded by the National Science Foundation and a fourth comes from the Ohio Department of Development as part of the Ohio Third Frontier Fuel Cell Program funding.
25-million grant from the Ohio Department of Development through its Ohio Fuel Cell Initiative.