As reported by the Ohio Dental Association, the Ohio State Dental Board filed new rules in November 2010 that changed existing roles to allow expanded function dental assistants (EFDAs), certified dental assistants (CDAs) and dental assistants to monitor nitrous oxide under a dentist's direct supervision.
What does ODA stand for?
ODA stands for Ohio Dental Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODA
We have 164 other meanings of ODA in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Driver Appraisals (UK)
- Ocean Data Analysis
- Office Document Architecture
- Office of Disability Accommodations
- Office of Disaster Assistance (US Small Business Administration)
- Office of the Deputy Administrator
- Officer Development Academy (King County Fire Training Officers Association; Washington)
- Official Development Aid
- Official Development Assistance
- Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Ohio Dermatological Association
- Oki Data Americas, Inc. (various locations)
- Okie Dokie Artichokie
- Oklahoma Dental Association
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture
- Olympic Delivery Agency (UK)
- Olympic Delivery Authority (London, England)
- Once Daily Aminoglycoside
- Online Data Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
They join OSCPA, the Ohio State Medical Association, the Ohio Dental Association, the Ohio Manufacturers' Association and the Ohio Chemistry Technology Council in support of the state's contention that the CAT is not an excise tax but a business privilege tax.