Support for School Districts The Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence is developing 60 online modules on autism spectrum disorders, including characteristics, diagnosis, interventions and supports, transition and employment.
What does OCALI stand for?
OCALI stands for Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (computing)
- Observation and Fields of Fire, Cover and Concealment
- On-Line Cryptanalytic Aid Language
- Organización Canalla Anti Leprosa (Organization Gangster for Latin America)
- Ovarian Carcinoma-Associated Lymphocytes (gynecological oncology)
- Ohio Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse
- Orange County Association of Legal Administrators (California)
- Overlay Convergence Architecture for Legacy Applications (computing)
- Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center (usually seen as OC-ALC)
- Oklahoma Council of Academic Library Directors
- Orange County Area Legal Recruitment Administrators (est. 2000)
- Ontario County Advanced Life Support (Canada)
- Comisión Centroamericana de Directores de Migración (Spanish: Central American Commission of Directors of Migration; formerly Organización Centroamericana de Migración)
- Occupy Conservative America Movement
- Octave Chanute Aerospace Museum (Rantoul, Illinois)
- office, computing and accounting machinery
- Oficina Conforto Ambiental
- Ontario Centre for Advanced Manufacturing (Canada)
- Optimal Control Applications and Methods
- Organe de Coordination pour l'Analyse de la Menace (French, Belgian antiterrorist group)