uk Global Banking News - 27 September 2012 The Ohio Bankers League has named a new CEO after Van Buskirk, current CEO, announced his retirement.
What does OBL stand for?
OBL stands for Ohio Bankers League (combined Ohio Bankers Association and Ohio League of Financial Institutions)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBL
We have 68 other meanings of OBL in our Acronym Attic
- Third-Order Oppenheimer-Brinkman-Kramers
- Oxfordshire Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- On-behalf Key Management
- Ordu Belediyesi Karadeniz Tiyatrosu (Turkish: Ordu Municipality Black Sea Theater)
- Oblast (Russian, province; used in postal addresses)
- Ocala Business Leaders
- Ocean Bill of Lading
- Office of Business Liaison
- Oficial Blog LaLiamos (Spanish: LaLiamos Official Blog; web design company blog)
- Oil Basins Limited (Australia)
- Old Blinking Light (Taos, NM restaurant)
- On Board Leader (Delta Airlines Flight Attendant in Charge)
- One Big Love (band)
- Online Burma/Myanmar Library
- Ontario Boating League (Penetanguishene, ON, Canada)
- Opaque Bubble Layer (Laser-Assisted Stromal In-Situ Keratomileusis complication)
- Open Border Lobby
- Opérateur Boucle Locale (French: Local Loop Operator)
- Operating Budget Ledger
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tom worked with the Ohio Bankers League on shaping Ohio's Fiduciary Income Tax (OFIT).