Ohio Auditor of State Mary Taylor, CPA had a hand in the success.
What does OAS stand for?
OAS stands for Ohio Auditor of State
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAS
We have 236 other meanings of OAS in our Acronym Attic
- Office Automation System
- Office of Academic Services (various schools)
- Office of Addiction Services (Philadelphia, PA)
- Office of Administrative Services
- Office of Administrative Support (US FEMA)
- Office of Aerospace Studies
- Office of Aircraft Services
- Office of Applied Studies (SAMHSA)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary
- Official Athletic Site (various locations)
- Old Age Security Act (Canada)
- Oman Aviation Services
- Omnidirectional Airspeed Sensor
- On Another Subject
- On-Access Scan (McAfee, Inc.)
- Oneida Air Systems, Inc. (Syracuse, NY)
- Onizuka Air Station (USAF)
- Online Account Services
- Online Application System (various organizations)
- Online Assessment System (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Responding to financial crises and accounting deficiencies caused by manual bookkeeping procedures in small governments, the Ohio Auditor of State has made automated financial systems an affordable reality for the state's 2,012 village and townships.
The Ohio Society of CPAs Executive Board endorses Taylor for Ohio Auditor of State.