In addition to CACTA and the Cuyahoga County Bar Association, he is a member of the Cleveland Bar Association, the Lake County Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys and the Defense Research Institute.
What does OACTA stand for?
OACTA stands for Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys (Columbus, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Department of the Army
- Office of Assistance Chief of Staff for Installation Management
- Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff, Information Management
- Off Air Call Set Up
- Oakham Amateur Campus Theatre (Ryerson University; Canada)
- Office of Advanced Concepts and Technology
- Office of the Actuary (Social Security)
- Outer Antenno-Cerebral Tract (neurology)
- Overarching Action Collaboration Team
- Overarching Action Coordination Team
- Oklahoma Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Oregon Association for Career and Technical Education
- Office of Animal Care and Use
- Output Area Classification User Group (UK)
- Ontario Association of College & University Housing Officers
- Ontario Association of College and University Security Administrators (Canada)
- Ohio Association of Convention and Visitor Bureaus (Columbus, OH)
- Oregon Association of Convention and Visitor Bureaus
- Ohio Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
- Oil, Atomic and Chemical Workers (union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hands, was elected Treasurer of the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys (OACTA).
Zets is a member of the American, Ohio State, and Columbus Bar Associations as well as the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys.