If the Assisted Living Federation of America presented an award to the state affiliate with the greatest legislative success story this year, it would go to the Ohio Assisted Living Association (OALA).
What does OALA stand for?
OALA stands for Ohio Assisted Living Association (est. 1993)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OALA
We have 1 other meaning of OALA in our Acronym Attic
- Ordinary Adoption Leave (UK)
- Organización Anarquista Libertad (Spanish; Anarchist Freedom Organization, Argentina)
- Orico Auto Leasing (Japan)
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster (Lancaster, PA)
- Ost Allgäu (region in Germany)
- Other Airline
- Overactive Let-Down (breastfeeding)
- Overall Length (see LOA)
- Off-Axis Lens Antenna
- Office of Access and Learning Accommodation (Baylor University; Waco, TX)
- Ontario Association of Landscape Architects
- Oregon Association of Latino Administrators (est. 2002; Cornelius, OR)
- Original Art by Living Artist
- Ohio Ambulance Licensing Board
- Ogden Air Logistics Center
- Old Apostolic Lutheran Church
- One Arm Long Cycle (kettlebell exercise)
- Ontario Athletic Leadership Camp (now Ontario Educational Leadership Centre; Ontario, Canada)
- Outdoor Adventure Learning Center
- Oxfordshire Association of Local Councils (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Ohio Assisted Living Association Columbus, Ohio Phone: 614-481-1950 Fax: 614-481-1954 Web site: www.