Nigro has won a Playwriting Fellowship Grant from the National Endowment for the Arts (for Fisher King), twice been a finalist for the National Repertory Theatre Foundation's National Play Award (for Anima Mundi and for The Dark Sonnets of the Lady), has won grants from the Mary Roberts Reinhart Foundation (for Terre Haute) and the Ohio Arts Council, and twice been James Thurber Writer in Residence at the Thurber House in Columbus.
What does OAC stand for?
OAC stands for Ohio Arts Council (Columbus, OH)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAC
We have 215 other meanings of OAC in our Acronym Attic
- Office Allegation Coordinator
- Office of Antiboycott Compliance
- Office of Arms Control
- Office of the Administrator for the Courts (Washington state agency)
- Office of the Administrator of the Courts (Washington state)
- Officer Advanced Course
- Official Acceptance of Construction
- Ogihara America Corporation (metal stamping plant)
- Ohio Administrative Code
- Ohio Amish Country (Northeast Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The situation in ballet is horrendous," says Barbara Robinson, chairwoman of the Ohio Arts Council and of Cleveland San Jose Ballet.