What do the Ohio Appalachian Center for Higher Education (OACHE) and New York City's La Bodega de la Familia have in common?
What does OACHE stand for?
OACHE stands for Ohio Appalachian Center for Higher Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OACHE in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Arts Council Foundation (Canada; est. 1991)
- Open Arms Christian Fellowship (Fayetteville, NC)
- Oshkosh Area Community Foundation (Wisconsin)
- Ontario Association of Community Futures Development Corporations (Canada)
- Oregon Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Ontario Association of Cemetery and Funeral Professionals
- Ohio Arts and Crafts Guild (est. 1963)
- Open Architecture Control Group (computing)
- Ontario Advisory Committee on HIV/AIDS
- Ohio Association of Community Health Centers
- Office of Academic Conferences and Institutes (UNC Asheville)
- Open Air Campaigners International (Nazareth, PA)
- Organisation de l'Aviation Civile Internationale
- Organização de Aviação Civil Internacional (Brazilian Portuguese for ICAO)
- Organización de Aviación Civil Internacional (Spanish for ICAO)
- Ocean & Coastal Interdisciplinary Science (University of Washington)
- Online Access to Consolidated Information on Serials (for the Middle East; Yale University)
- Open Architecture Clinical Information Systems (Oacis Healthcare System)
- Oregon Advanced Computing Institute
- Outcomes after Critical Illness and Surgery (Johns Hopkins Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ohio Appalachian Center for Higher Education (OACHE) has won the "Oscar" of government awards.
The Ohio Appalachian Center for Higher Education provides "access" grants to K-12 school districts for projects that encourage students to consider college.