I enjoyed your article, "District-Charter Collaborations on the Rise," (September 2011) and wanted to add that the Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools held the first national conference on best cooperative practices (another is scheduled for the fall of 2012) between districts and charters funded by the The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
What does OAPCS stand for?
OAPCS stands for Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools (Columbus, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ohio Asphalt Paving Conference
- Ontario Association of Paramedic Chiefs (formerly Association of Emergency Medical Services of Ontario; Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Association of Patient Councils (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Arms Pregnancy Center (DeWitt, IA)
- Ordinance on Air Pollution Control (Switzerland)
- Osteoporosis Action Plan Committee (Canada)
- Olympic Air Pollution Control Authority
- Ontario Association of Parents in Catholic Education
- Oklahoma Association for Problem and Compulsive Gambling (Norman, OK)
- Orlando Area Polymer Clay Guild (professional association; est. 2003; Winter Garden, FL)
- Ohio Association for Private Colleges of Teacher Education
- Open Architecture Predictive Dialing Engine
- Obsoletes All Previous Editions
- Oleic Acid-Induced Pulmonary Edema
- Ontario Association of Police Educators (Canada)
- Oregon Amateur Photographic Expressionist
- Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries
- Oregon Association of Property and Evidence Officers
- Organic Agriculture Protection Fund (Canada)
- Opportunistic Any-Path Forwarding Expected Number of Transmissions (metric)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools is a nonprofit, nonpartisan and independent membership organization dedicated to the enhancement and sustainability of quality charter schools through standards, values, best practices, business and financing resources and technical assistance programs.