The Ohio Coal Development Office, a program of the Ohio Air Quality Development Authority, has been a major supporter of the ECO demonstration, contributing more than $5.
What does OAQDA stand for?
OAQDA stands for Ohio Air Quality Development Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ontario Association of Physics Teachers
- Office of Advocate for Persons With Disabilities (New York)
- Office of Accreditation and Quality (Switzerland)
- Office of Acquisition Management
- Office of Air Quality (Indiana Department of Environmental Management)
- Ordre des Architectes du Québec (Canada)
- Ordre des Audioprothésistes du Québec (French: Quebec Order of Hearing Aid Acousticians; Quebec, Canada)
- Organizational Assessment Questionnaire
- Outlook Advanced Quoting (software)
- Overall Quality
- Ontario Association of Quick Printers (Canada)
- Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards (EPA)
- Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards Technology Transfer Network
- Marina Municipal Airport (Marina, CA)
- Ocular Albinism, Autosomal Recessive
- Of A Revolution (band)
- Off-Axis Ratio
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Office of Administrative Rules
- Office of Admissions and Records (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 million by non-federal partners, including $750,000 from the Ohio Coal Development Office within the Ohio Air Quality Development Authority.
According to Liquid Resources, the deal involves a partnership with Sky Bank, the Ohio Air Quality Development Authority (OAQDA) and the U.
Ohio University will use the guaranteed energy and operational savings from the conservation measures to fund the approximately $28 million project through low interest bonds from the Ohio Air Quality Development Authority.
USASF/Lima Energy has a resolution from the Ohio Air Quality Development Authority for $470 million in bonds for Lima Energy construction.
The Ohio Air Quality Development Authority in May provided a $5.