com About the Ohio State University, Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center (OARDC): Supported in part by the Ohio General Assembly and with locations on Ohio State's Columbus and Wooster campuses, OARDC is the largest and most comprehensive agricultural research facility in the United States.
What does OARDC stand for?
OARDC stands for Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel (Colorado)
- Ogontz Avenue Revitalization Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Ohio Area Repeater Council, Inc. (telecommunications)
- Operations Analysis and Research Center
- Ottawa Amateur Radio Club, Inc. (Canada)
- Oxford Action Resource Centre (Oxford, UK)
- Office of Audit Resolution and Cost Policy (US DHHS)
- Office of Agriculture and Rural Development (Ethiopia)
- Office of the Alumni Relations and Development
- Originating Authority Determines Review (US DoD)
- Office for the Administrative Review of the Detention of Enemy Combatants (US Navy; Guantanamo Bay, Cuba)
- Opportunistic Age Replacement during Delay Time
- Opportunistic Age Replacement during Delay Time Policy
- Online Access to Research in the Environment (New Haven, CT)
- Orbital Acceleration Research Experiment
- Office Aquitain de Recherches, d'Etudes, d'Information et de Liaison sur les Problèmes des Personnes Âgées (French: Aquitaine Office for Research, Education, Information and Liaison on Problems of the Elderly; Aquitaine, France)
- Ohio Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (Columbus, OH)
- Osteoporosis Australia Research Fund (est. 2003)
- Outdoor Aerodynamic Research Facility (National Aeronautics and Space Administration; Ames Research Center, CA)
- Osteoporosis and Arthritis Research Group (University of California San Francisco)