Given those limitations, a handful of researchers, including Colozza of the Ohio Aerospace Institute (OAI) in Cleveland, have begun looking into robotic aircraft that could land and take off vertically in the extremely thin Martian atmosphere.
What does OAI stand for?
OAI stands for Ohio Aerospace Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAI
We have 73 other meanings of OAI in our Acronym Attic
- Osan American High School (South Korea)
- Oshkosh Area Humane Society (Oshkosh, WI)
- Oxford Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society (UK)
- Ohio Association of Historical Societies and Museums
- Ontario Animal Health Surveillance Network
- Oklahoma Alliance on Health or Tobacco
- Oregon Association of Health Underwriters
- Off-Axis Illumination
- Official Action Indicated (US FDA)
- Oil Analyzers, Inc. (US and Canada)
- Ok As Is
- Online Auction Industry
- Open Applications Interface
- Open Architecture Initiative
- Open Archives Initiative (interoperability standards for on-line documents)
- Operations, Activities, and Investments (US DoD)
- Optical Associates Inc.
- Optional Additional Insurance (life insurance)
- Oracle Academic Initiative