com Wikileaks founder Assange's autobiography leaked Oh the irony.
What does OTI stand for?
OTI stands for Oh the Irony
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTI
We have 78 other meanings of OTI in our Acronym Attic
- Osgoode Township Historical Society and Museum (Canada; also seen as OTHS)
- Orphan Train Heritage Society of America
- Over-The-Horizon/Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Over-The-Horizon Targeting
- Over the Horizon Target Control System
- Over the Horizon Tactical Tracking System (navigation system; various armed forces)
- Occupational Training Institute (Foothill-DeAnza Community College, California)
- Office of Technical Integration
- Office of Transition Initiatives (US DoD)
- Office Tenant Improvement
- Oil Treatment International (bioremediation of oil spills)
- Oil Treatment International AG
- On Target Income
- On The Internet
- On Time Item (delivery)
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (biopharmaceutical company)
- One Time Inspection
- One-Time Issuance (public assistance)
- Online Therapy Institute
- Open Telecom Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Keegan and Billy Bremner went one better in, oh the irony of it, the Charity Shield or, to give it its full title, The Traditional Curtain-Raiser Of The English Season.
Second, if you want a manned space flight you must go to the Soviet Union to buy that service, oh the irony of that.