Byline: WITH Nadia Sawalha food Oh my word, this year has gone like a flash
What does OMW stand for?
OMW stands for Oh My Word
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OMW
We have 17 other meanings of OMW in our Acronym Attic
- Open Mitral Valve Repair
- Organo-Metallic Vapor-Phase Epitaxy
- Organisation pour la Mise en Valeur du Fleuve Senegal (Senegal River Development Organization)
- Office, Motor Vehicle Transportation Officer
- Operating A Motor Vehicle While Intoxicated
- Oberbaumesswagen (German)
- Object Management Workbench (IntelliCorp)
- Observation Monitoring Well (water pollution regulation)
- Oh My Waffle
- Oh My Walrus
- Oh My Wow
- Old Man Winter
- Olive Mill Wastewater (olive oil production)
- Omak (Amtrak station code; Omak, WA)
- On My Way
- One Microsoft Way (address)
- One Minute Wonder
- Online Model World (Internet modeling community)
- Opponents' Match-Win Percentage (tie-breaker)
- Organizational Mastery Workshop (Stanford Advanced Project Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oh my word, we were spoilt for choice, and all homemade offerings.
Oh my word, I could have cut my liver with WIN CHARLIE'S PAINTING WORTH pounds 200 For your chance to win Charlie's completed watercolour at Ramside Hall, valued at pounds 200, just answer the following question and send your entry along with your name, address and contact telephone number to The Journal Culture Magazine Competition, PO Box 358, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE99 1BT.
OH MY WORD Poets' corner is, All about this, Words that rhyme, Time after time, Moral is behaviour, Morale is the saviour, Current is a stream, Currant is a fruit dream, Cygnet a young bird, Signet seals one's word, My friend David Riley, Used humour avid, wryly, One's is yours then, Once is never again, A rein leads a horse, A rain is wet of course, Write is a way to spell, Right means all is well, Pal is a friend, Pall a tiring end, Not confused yet?
But the bruises and scars, oh my word, he's so proud of them.
I knew how I was being viewed and I thought, oh my word, it's curtains for me unless I nail the first live performance.