This is the first division of a handicap open to horses rated no higher than 75 and features runners from three of the top five trainers in Ireland, champion Aidan O'Brien saddling Ahimsa, Jim Bolger with Heavy Weight and Oh Happy Days representing David Wachman.
What does OHD stand for?
OHD stands for Oh Happy Day (song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OHD
We have 37 other meanings of OHD in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties
- Oregon Housing and Community Services Department (housing finance agency)
- Ohio Health Care Trust (American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations)
- Oxfordshire Historic Churches Trust (UK; est. 1964)
- Old Hickory Credit Union (Tennessee)
- Oral Health Centre of Western Australia (University of Western Australia; Nedlands, Australia)
- Obsessional Hyclic Disorder (psychology)
- Obsessive Highlighting Disorder
- Off-Hook Delay
- Office of Hydrologic Development (US NOAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They close with Oh Happy Day, which builds to a great crescendo of gospel and psychedelia.
Oh happy days and I am sure some pathetic politician will manage to work the phrase "we will fight them on the beaches" into his election address.
The Alfie Moon star was kept waiting for 50 minutes by Christie, 28, who wore an ivory dress, while the music included He's Got The Whole World In His Hands and Oh Happy Day.
The Oh Happy Day concert, with Prescot-group Soul Free, will take place at Prescot Parish Church on Thursday, November 9.
Mr and Mrs Cole then exchanged rings, kissed and left the church to Oh Happy Day.