Well, the good ones such as The Big Lebowski, Oh Brother Where Art Thou and their masterpiece, Fargo.
What does OBWAT stand for?
OBWAT stands for Oh Brother Where Art Thou (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Oh By the Way
- One Block Wonder (quilting)
- Online Brutal Wrestling
- Open Breezeway (building feature)
- Original Bank Wrapped (rolled coins)
- Original Buffalo Wings (California)
- Original-Bank-Wrapper (numismatics)
- Outer Boundary Wall
- Outer Banks Wedding Association
- Okanagan Basin Water Board (British Columbia, Canada)
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Onboard Wireless Data Collection
- Oklahoma Boll Weevil Eradication Organization
- Old Bridge Wrestling Festival (New Jersey)
- On-Board Web Interface
- Old Bastards Wine Tasting
- Oxford Book of Welsh Verse
- Obesity, Susceptibility to, X-Linked
- One Ball Exhaust (car system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, one essay looks at the song "Man of Constant Sorrow," from the film Oh Brother Where Art Thou (2000), as an allusion to the directors' Jewish roots.
I'd have preferred to be likened to handsome George Clooney in the hit film Oh Brother Where Art Thou, but I guess that was stretching optimism a bit too far.
CAPTION(S): The Coen brothers movie Oh Brother Where Art Thou (12)