MacHutchon presented their findings in June at the International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering in Hamburg, Germany.
What does OMAE stand for?
OMAE stands for Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OMAE in our Acronym Attic
- Orlando Modern Art Collection
- Operations and Maintenance, Army Contingency Construction
- Office of the Military Advisor to the Commonwealth Government
- Online Medieval and Classical Library
- Office of Minority Affairs and Community Relations (Cleveland State University)
- One Meal a Day (diet)
- Olympic Movement Anti-Doping Code
- Open Mobile Alliance Device Management
- Office of the Military Attaché for Defense Programs
- organic matter apparently digested in the rumen
- Organisation Mondiale des Anciens et Anciennes Élèves de l'Enseignement Catholique (French: World Organisation of Pupils of Catholic Education)
- Oceans, Marine Affairs and Fisheries (Canada)
- Omnidirectional Media Application Format (computing standards)
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food (formerly Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, OMAFRA)
- Operations and Maintenance, Air Force (budget account)
- Osler Medical Aid Foundation (McGill University; Quebec, Canada)
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (Government of Ontario, Canada)
- Online Marketing Advice for You (blog)
- Object Management Architecture Guide
- Office of the Municipal Agriculturist (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering (24th: 2005: Halkidiki, Greece) ASME 2005 1125 pages $270.
International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering (24th: 2005: Halkidiki, Greece) ASME 2005 1003 pages $250.