Andy Williamson, One NorthEast cluster manager for renewables, said: "Historically, the North-East is a globally renowned energy provider with outstanding capability and a proven track record in offshore marine engineering, construction and power generation.
What does OME stand for?
OME stands for Offshore Marine Engineering (oil industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OME
We have 61 other meanings of OME in our Acronym Attic
- Methoxy Group
- Nome, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Observatoire Mediterraneen de l'Energie
- Ocean Mountain Extreme (clothing label)
- Odyssey Marine Exploration
- Office of Management Engineer
- Office of Manpower Economics
- Office of Mediated Education (Kansas State University)
- Office of Minerals Exploration (US government)
- Office of the Medical Examiner (various locations)
- Oh My Edward
- Oh My Edward (Cullen)
- Oh My Edward (movie/book Twilight)
- Oh My Edward!
- Oh My Emmett
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Athens, OH)
- Oil Mist Eliminator (filter; various companies)
- Old Man Emu (suspension systems; Park City, UT)
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment (Canada)
- Open Market Edition