The Offshore Banking Act, 1996, governs activities of Belize's offshore banks.
What does OBA stand for?
OBA stands for Offshore Banking Act (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBA
We have 86 other meanings of OBA in our Acronym Attic
- Ogre Battle 64 (video game)
- Oberhasli Breeders of America
- Object Behavior Analysis
- Ocala Bowling Association (Florida, USA)
- Octave Band Analyzer
- Office Business Application (Microsoft)
- Office of Biotechnology Activities (US National Institutes of Health)
- Office of Biotechnology Activity
- Office of Business Administration (various organizations)
- Oklahoma Bandmaster's Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Beekeepers Association
- Oklahoma Bondsman Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Boys Association (various locations)
- On Base Average (or percentage; baseball statistic)
- On Board Air (off road vehicle having compressed air source)
- On-Board Allowance
- Online Behavioral Advertising (Internet marketing; various companies)
- Ontario Badminton Association (North York, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This and other specific legislation, including the Offshore Banking Act of 1980, established Barbados' reputation as an effective competitor in the marketplace for new business.
An offshore banking unit may operate a related business under the Offshore Banking Act, but cannot conduct any domestic financial, economic, or commercial transaction in New Taiwan Dollars.