What does OPEL stand for?
OPEL stands for Offizieller Pfusch Eines Lehrlings (German: Official Botch One Apprentice)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPEL
We have 1 other meaning of OPEL in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Prevention and Early Intervention (Delaware)
- Office of Public Education and Interpretation (African Burial Ground; New York, NY)
- Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovations (conference)
- Order of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
- Outdoor Power Equipment Institute, Inc.
- Office of Postsecondary Education Identification (code)
- Office of Postsecondary Education Identifier
- Office of Planning, Evaluation, and Institutional Research (University of Tennessee at Chattanooga)
- Office and Professional Employees International Union (labor union)
- Ocean Prediction Experimental Laboratory (University of Miami; Miami, FL)
- Ohne Power Ewig Loser (German: Without Power Eternal Loser)
- One Perfect Everlasting Luxury (Denmark)
- Onomasticon Provinciarum Europae Latinarum (Latin text)
- Open Platform for E-Learning (software development)
- Operations Planning and Execution Lite
- Operational ELINT
- Ohio Program for English Language Teaching (educational program)
- Operations Engineering and Management (Northwestern University)
- Ophthalmoplegia, External, and Myopia
- Oppenheim Private Equity Manager GmbH (Cologne, Germany)