The Air Force Personnel Center migrated the Air Force version of each employee's electronic official personnel folder to the Office of Personnel Management's government-wide eOPF in November.
What does OPF stand for?
OPF stands for Official Personnel Folder
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPF
We have 53 other meanings of OPF in our Acronym Attic
- Operative Expenditures
- Options Expiration (investing)
- Orlando Paper Extravaganza (currency collectors convention)
- Otwarta Platforma Edukacji Zdalnej (Polish: Open Platform for Remote Education; EU program)
- Miami, FL, USA - Opa Locka (Airport Code)
- Object Persistent Framework
- Of Possible Futures (science fiction novel)
- Office Protestant de la Formation
- Office/Official Personnel Folder
- Official Personnel File
- Oil Palm Frond
- Oil Protection Force (Iraq)
- Once per Facet (laser scanning)
- One Percent Foundation (California)
- One Piece Folder (corrugated box style)
- One-Piece Flow
- Online Photo Filer (website development; various companies)
- Onshore Processing Facility
- Onshore Production Facility (oil and gas)
- Open Photography Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Responding to an Office of Management and Budget mandate to all Executive Branch agencies to eliminate paper copies of employees' official personnel folders by December 2013, the Bureau of Human Resources' Executive Office has released the Enterprise Human Resources Integration electronic Official Personnel Folder.
The agreement becomes part of the employee's electronic Official Personnel Folder, also available online.