My notes from the security briefing for official observers of the 2012 presidential elections in Senegal: 1.
What does OO stand for?
OO stands for Official Observer (amateur radio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OO
We have 13 other meanings of OO in our Acronym Attic
- Oh No You Didn't
- Only Name You'll Ever Need
- Originally New York, Inc.
- Order of New Zealand (New Zealand honour limited to 20 living people)
- Organizacja Narodów Zjednoczonych (Polish: United Nations)
- Origins of New Zealand English (Project; University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Officers of the New Zealand Order of Merit (New Zealand)
- Obiettivi Operativi
- Object Oriented (Programming)
- Officers Only
Samples in periodicals archive:
She will no longer be able to speak 'as a Catholic' representing the pro-abortion activist group 'Catholics for a Free Choice'--as she did during the effort to remove the Vatican from its official observer status at the United Nations.
UNMIS was not an official observer of the elections but had provided logistical and technical support.
Official observer Norman Buckley said, "I think this would have been his last attempt in Bluebird.
BILL Armer's letter (Examiner, September 9) served as a reminder that it is 21 years since the death of my father, Vernon Noble, who was one of nine writers appointed by the Air Ministry as RAF official observers.
The Lynx's 216kt record, however, stands in the Federation Aeronautique International (FAI)'s books until Sikorsky conducts the flight with an official observer present from the National Aeronautic Association, he adds.