The IALC is the official network for liturgy of the Anglican Communion and is recognized by the Anglican Consultative Council and the Primates' Meeting.
What does OFF NET stand for?
OFF NET stands for Official Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Only From Farlex
- Operating Funds Flow
- Oracle Federal Financials
- Oregon Firearms Federation (est. 1998)
- Organic Food Federation
- Oriental Fruit Fly
- Our Famous Family (Simpsons)
- Our Favorite Family (The Simpsons)
- Out for Fame
- Official Class
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass (cardiovascular surgery)
- Office for Faith Formation/Catechetics
- Office for Fair Access (UK)
- Office of Francophone and Francophile Affairs (Canada)
- One Firmware for All (software and software porting group)
- Organic Food for All (blog)
- Orthopedic Foundation for Animals
- Official Feed and Food Controls (regulations; UK)
- Ontario Formula Ford Challenge (car racing; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In its 16th season as the official network broadcaster of Major League Baseball, FOX Sports will present exclusive live telecast coverage of the World Series.
So instead of talking about special tribunals, perhaps LASOK could think instead about setting up an official network of lawyers all around the island who are willing to take on free cases for the underprivileged.
GITN is the official network service provider for the Malaysian government.
They look at human rights, trans/nationalism, and cultures of security; human rights and the evidence of experience; and activist and official networks.
Van der Vink is convinced that more-open sharing of data from such instruments outside the official network could play a vital part in monitoring the test-ban treaties.