We wish the Official Monster Raving Loony Party every success.
What does OMRLP stand for?
OMRLP stands for Official Monster Raving Loony Party (UK registered political party)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oklahoma Municipal Retirement Fund (est. 1966; Oklahoma Municipal League)
- Ordinary Moment-Resisting Frame
- Ohio Mercury Reduction Group (Columbus, OH)
- Organic Materials Research Group (Vanderbilt University)
- Our Mims Retirement Haven
- Open Media Research Institute (Washington, DC; Czech Republic; 1994-1997)
- Organic Materials Research Institute
- Overhauser Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Open Music Resource Library (online resource)
- Oriented Micro-Resistivity Log (oil exploration)
- Ocean Management Research Network (Canada)
- Old Military Radio Net (amateur radio)
- Outcome Measurement Resource Network (United Way)
- Ontario Marine and Rescue Patrol
- Organizational Maintenance Repair Parts
- Organometallic-Mediated Radical Polymerization (chemistry)
- Otdelnyy Morskoy Razvedyvatelny Punkt (Russian Navy Seal Unit)
- Office of Materials and Road Research (Minnesota Department of Transportation)
- Office of Minority Recruitment and Retention (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Ozark Mountain Ridge Runners
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include the wellknown conspiracy theorist David Icke, Official Monster Raving Loony Party candidate Mad Cow-Girl and Miss Great Britain, Gemma Garrett.
I hope that only one candidate will stand against Mr Davis - from the Official Monster Raving Loony Party.
Byline: By Barry, Gibson clocking off Boney Maroney - Melodie Staniforth, of Honley - says it's time to resign from the Official Monster Raving Loony Party Picture by Andrew Catchpool (1241-4-07) party team Melodie with the late Screaming Lord Sutch Melodie quits to spark deputy leader contest IT'S the deputy leadership contest everyone will be talking about this year.
No one can accuse the Official Monster Raving Loony Party of lack of forward planning.