These records, as well as documents in your Official Military Personnel File (OMPF), are available for viewing and download.
What does OMPF stand for?
OMPF stands for Official Military Personnel File
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OMPF
We have 4 other meanings of OMPF in our Acronym Attic
- Otitis Media Purulenta Chronica
- Outer Membrane Protein Complex
- Overseas Military Personnel Charter
- Operator Mesin Prosesan Data (Malay: Data Processing Machine Operator)
- Orphan Medicinal Product Designation (EU)
- Outer Membrane Protein D
- Office of Management Planning and Evaluation
- Organic Materials Processing and Education Center (Penn State University; Pennsylvania)
- Organisation for the Master Plan and Environmental Protection of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Office of Missing Persons and Forensics (UN)
- Ontario Municipal Partnership Fund (Canada)
- Outer Membrane Protein F (biochemistry)
- Orbital and Medial Prefrontal Cortex
- Orthopaedic Management/Patient-Focused Care Unit
- One Migrant per Generation (conservation biology)
- Outer Membrane Protein G
- Organic Micro Pin Grid Array
- Ohio Medicaid Provider Handbook
- Om Mani Padma Hum (Buddhist mantra)
- Om Mani Peme Hum (Buddhist mantra)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to recently released NAVADMIN 398/10, command leaders can now view their service members' Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) with OMPF-Command View, a new tool launched on BUPERS Online (BOL) by Navy Personnel Command (NPC).
It allows board members to access a sailor's official military personnel file.
mil and official military personnel files are available on BUPERS Online https://www.
Answer: Yes, NAVADMIN 242326Z ARR 07 addresses the requirement for officer photographs in the Official Military Personnel File (OMPF).
There will be no requirement to send the original copy of the OER to PERSCOM once a quality report has been received and placed in an officer's official military personnel file.
The ESR is an online version of the service record and is replacing the paper service record, something used for generations by Sailors, but with one key aspect: it is simply an electronic version of the service record, not a permanent account such as the records archived at the National Personnel Records Center's Military Personnel Records facility in a service member's Official Military Personnel File.
A digital sender looks like a fax machine and acts similarly in sending awards, evaluations, and other documents directly to a soldier's official military personnel file.