The Editorial Awards will be presented to the authors of two written papers in Dynamics, the Official Journal of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses, which demonstrate the achievement of excellence in the area of critical care nursing.
What does OJ stand for?
OJ stands for Official Journal (European Communities)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OJ
We have 6 other meanings of OJ in our Acronym Attic
- Obsolete, Inactive and Excess (material disposition)
- Oil Index (Chicago Board of Exchange)
- Okinawa Internet Exchange (Japan)
- Open Internet Exchange
- Orcas Island Yacht Club (Eastsound, WA)
- Oxfam International Youth Partnerships
- Only In Your Wildest Dreams
- Object (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Offensive Jammer
- Officejet (printer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Nurse Today will be the official journal of the ANA.
Blackwell Publishing (Boston, MA) has acquired the "Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry," the official journal of nine dental societies around the world, and "Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research" from BC Decker (Hamilton, ON).
Also included are case Regulations of Actions and Preliminary Rulings for new cases brought before the court, Judgments, Orders and Removal of Cases Judgment taken from the "C Series of the Official Journal.