While in the past Iran's media and politicians greeted such meetings with denunciation and pledges of defiance, this time the regime's official class sounds moderate in tone and tempered in its claims.
What does OFF CL stand for?
OFF CL stands for Official Class
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Only for Fun
- Only From Farlex
- Operating Funds Flow
- Oracle Federal Financials
- Oregon Firearms Federation (est. 1998)
- Organic Food Federation
- Oriental Fruit Fly
- Our Famous Family (Simpsons)
- Our Favorite Family (The Simpsons)
- Out for Fame
- Official Network
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass (cardiovascular surgery)
- Office for Faith Formation/Catechetics
- Office for Fair Access (UK)
- Office of Francophone and Francophile Affairs (Canada)
- One Firmware for All (software and software porting group)
- Organic Food for All (blog)
- Orthopedic Foundation for Animals
- Official Feed and Food Controls (regulations; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pictured is a class, believed to be from 1953, of young women lining up with their teacher Miss Thompson at William Newton Secondary Modern for their official class photograph.
He was ruled ineligible last season by the NCAA, so what is his official class in school ) The coach of the year should be down to Oregon's Dana Altman and ASU's Herb Sendek.
In 2008 the International Maxi Association (IMA) and its owners adopted the IRC rule as the official class handicap system for all for their events.
Then, at the PDI 2006 in San Diego, ASMC offered the first official class and certification testing.
Having had six hours of coaching on the rules and regulations, and then been seen officiating under strict match conditions, regional EASB examiner and the former world billiards and snooker champion Vera Selby congratulated the quintet on all becoming official Class Three referees.
According to the American Psychiatric Association, the condition has nine official 'symptoms', which are the official class system used by psychiatrists.