However, for the second year in a row, FDA noted in recent information presented on tissue inspections that reproductive establishments still had the highest percentage of inspections rated with an Official Action Indicated (OIA), meaning that objectionable conditions were found that warrant action.
What does OAI stand for?
OAI stands for Official Action Indicated (US FDA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAI
We have 73 other meanings of OAI in our Acronym Attic
- Ortonville Area Health Services (Ortonville, MN)
- Osan American High School (South Korea)
- Oshkosh Area Humane Society (Oshkosh, WI)
- Oxford Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society (UK)
- Ohio Association of Historical Societies and Museums
- Ontario Animal Health Surveillance Network
- Oklahoma Alliance on Health or Tobacco
- Oregon Association of Health Underwriters
- Off-Axis Illumination
- Ohio Aerospace Institute
- Oil Analyzers, Inc. (US and Canada)
- Ok As Is
- Online Auction Industry
- Open Applications Interface
- Open Architecture Initiative
- Open Archives Initiative (interoperability standards for on-line documents)
- Operations, Activities, and Investments (US DoD)
- Optical Associates Inc.
- Optional Additional Insurance (life insurance)