Entering the Navy's V 12 Officers Training Program, he studied at the University of Minnesota in 1943 and the University of Notre Dame in 1944.
What does OTP stand for?
OTP stands for Officers Training Program (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTP
We have 102 other meanings of OTP in our Acronym Attic
- Obligatorisk Tjenestepensjon (Norwegian: Mandatory Occupational Pension)
- Occupational Training Program (various organizations)
- Odznaka Turystyki Pieszej (Polish PTTK badge)
- Off the Page
- Off the Pigs (band)
- Offender Treatment Program (various locations)
- Offer to Purchase
- Office of Telecommunications Policy
- Office of the Premier (various locations)
- Office of the Prosecutor (International Criminal Court; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major Richard joined the Canadian Forces 18 years ago, in the officers training program, and graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration, honours, from Carleton University in Ottawa.