Graduates of the course are awarded Warrant Officer Advanced Course credit.
What does OAC stand for?
OAC stands for Officer Advanced Course
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAC
We have 215 other meanings of OAC in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Oceanic Area Control Center
- Odd Autocorrelation
- Odyssey Access Client (software)
- Office Advisory Council (various organizations)
- Office Allegation Coordinator
- Office of Antiboycott Compliance
- Office of Arms Control
- Office of the Administrator for the Courts (Washington state agency)
- Office of the Administrator of the Courts (Washington state)
- Official Acceptance of Construction
- Ogihara America Corporation (metal stamping plant)
- Ohio Administrative Code
- Ohio Amish Country (Northeast Ohio)
- Ohio Arts Council (Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Athletic Club (sweep rowing and sculling)
- Ohio Athletic Conference
- Oklahoma Administrative Code
- Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission
- Olympic Aquatic Center (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Knowing "death by PowerPoint" was the order of business, students used to dread attending officer advanced courses.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Last week, we kicked off the first Warrant Officer Advanced Course for geospatial engineering technicians (military occupational specialty 125D) at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, with nine students.
50 Joel Ira Holwitt is a lieutenant who has just completed the Submarine Officer Advanced Course and will soon report to USS New Mexico (SSN 779), in Groton, Connecticut, as navigator.
after the SDDC change of command in August, where he will continue serving as Hodge's aide-decamp until his Transportation Officer Advanced Course begins in February 2011.
DEGREES FROM OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY AND IS A GRADUATE OF THE QUARTERMASTER OFFICER BASIC COURSE, THE TRANSPORTATION OFFICER ADVANCED COURSE, AND THE COMBINED ARMS AND SERVICES STAFF SCHOOL.
Together, we attended the Military Police Officer Advanced Course at Fort McClellan, Alabama, and the Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.