Rebecca Kamitsuka was appointed recently to serve as a trial attorney in the Eugene office of the United States Trustee, an agency under the United States Department of Justice.
What does OUST stand for?
OUST stands for Office of the United States Trustee (bankruptcy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OUST
- Office of the Under Secretary General (UN)
- Oxford University Scout and Guide Group (UK)
- Office of Undergraduate Student Housing (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Open University of Sri Lanka
- Ontario Utility Smart Metering (working group; Canada)
- Optical Utility Services Platform
- Oulu University Secure Programming Group (Finland)
- Oxford University Summer School for Adults (UK)
- Oxford University Society San Diego (California)
- Oxford University Strategic Studies Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, costs of frequent printing and mailings to all creditors may become burdensome as well as quarterly fees to the office of the United States Trustee.