The Office of the Telecommunications Ombudsman (Otelo) will deal with inquiries and offer advice to residential and small business customers dissatisfied with the way their complaints have been dealt with by a telecommunications company which is a member of the service.
What does OTELO stand for?
OTELO stands for Office of the Telecommunications Ombudsman (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTELO
- Organisation Tunisienne de l'Education et de La Famille (French: Tunisian Family and Education Organization)
- Offshore Transmission Experts Group
- Old Town Elk Grove Foundation (Elk Grove, CA)
- Office of Teaching Effectiveness and Innovation (Clemson University)
- Overseas Tour Extension Incentive Program
- Observable Tumour Effect Level (toxicology)
- Office of Technology-Enhanced Learning (University of Illinois at Springfield)
- Ohio Test of English Language Acquisition
- Ohio Teacher Education and Licensure Advisory Commission (Ohio Department of Education)
- Operational Test & Evaluation Lessons Learned Information System
- OSIRIS (Optical, Spectroscopic, and Infrared Remote Imaging System) Tunable Emission Line Object (European Space Agency)
- Open Training and Education Network (Australia)
- Oregon Technology in Education Network
- Olde Towne East Neighborhood Association (Columbus, OH)
- On-Going Training and Evaluation Program
- Operational Test & Evaluation Plan
- Oteil and the Peacemakers (band)
- Other Tertiary Education Provider (New Zealand)
- Overseas Territories Environment Programme (UK)
- Organization of Teacher Educators in Reading
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of the Telecommunications Ombudsman is based in The Whitehouse, Wilderspool Park, and is expected to be fully operational by January 1 next year.