If it isn't broken, don't fix it" seems to have been the basic reason for the sea service's opposition, but the Office of the Judge Advocate General of the Navy later articulated at least four reasons why "relatively low priority" should be "given to [the FRE's] quick implementation in the military.
What does OJAG stand for?
OJAG stands for Office of the Judge Advocate General
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Office of Juvenile Affairs (Oklahoma)
- Online Journalism Award
- Orange Julius of America (fast food franchise; Minneapolis, MN)
- Organisme de Justice Alternative (French: Alternative Justice Organization; Canada)
- Orlando Junior Academy (Orlando, Florida)
- Ottawa Jewish Archives (Ottawa, Canada)
- Office for Judicial and Academic Advocacy (Brandeis University student union)
- Online Journal of Analytic Combinatorics (University of Missouri at Columbia)
- Ontario Junior Achievement Conference (Ontario, Canada)
- Ohio Justice Alliance for Community Corrections
- Office for Joint Administrative Intelligence (est. 2015)
- Ohio Judicial Appointments Recommendation Panel
- Office of Justice Assistance Research and Statistics
- Oklahoma Junior Academy of Science
- Oregon Junior Academy of Science (Western Oregon University; Monmouth, OR)
- Operational Joint Architecture Working Group
- Oberaargau Jura Bahn (German; Swiss railway)
- Object Relational Bridge
- Ojibway (language)
- Online Journal of Bioinformatics (est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information on the services provided by the Directorate of Defence Counsel Services, I invite your readers to visit their web page on the Office of the Judge Advocate General website: www.
But representatives from the Office of the Judge Advocate General have not yet released the amount of compensation that is being discussed.
The Navy understands and wants to help affected service members' deal with damage or loss claims as quickly and as fairly as possible, said Petty Officer Steve Neal, Claims office, Office of the Judge Advocate General, Washington Navy Yard.
2) OFFICE OF THE JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL, JAGC PERSONNEL AND ACTIVITY DIRECTORY 19 (SEPT.