A directive issued by the Treasury Board and administered by the Office of the Comptroller General requires (as of I April 2006) departments and agencies to institute "department and agency audit committees" (DAACs).
What does OCG stand for?
OCG stands for Office of the Comptroller General (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCG
We have 67 other meanings of OCG in our Acronym Attic
- Open Call for Tenders
- Oral Challenge Food Test (food allergies)
- Ormiston Children and Families Trust (UK)
- Oregon Commission for Women
- Online Camping Friends World Wide
- OC Group (internet business management corporation)
- Ocean Catalog Group
- Oesterreichische Computer Gesellschaft (Vienna, Austria)
- Office of Cancer Genomics (National Cancer Institute)
- Office of Contracts and Grants (various schools)
- Office of the Contractor General (Jamaica)
- Offline Content Generator (MediaWiki)
- Online Charging Gateway
- Online Consulting Group, Inc. (Detroit, MI)
- Operation Concept Graphic
- Operational Coordination Group
- Operations Control Group
- Optical Communications Group (Glendale, NY)
- Optimal Code Generation
- Oral Cholecystography
Samples in periodicals archive:
based Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) in consultation with the Office of the Comptroller General of Canada.
Einaudi--visited Managua in October after a decision by Nicaragua's Superior Council of the Office of the Comptroller General to request that the National Assembly fine President Enrique Bolanos two months' salary and remove him from office.