2bn, which is 13 percent higher than the previous year, according to the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance.
What does OCI stand for?
OCI stands for Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCI
We have 142 other meanings of OCI in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean Choice International (various locations)
- Ocean Color Imager
- Offensive Counter Information
- Office of Capital Improvements (various locations)
- Office of Central Inspection (Wichita, KS)
- Office of Collateral Interest (Canada)
- Office of Commissioner of Insurance
- Office of Corollary Interest
- Office of Criminal Investigation
- Office of Cyberinfrastructure (US NSF)
- Office of the Correctional Investigator of Canada
- Oil Change Interval (engine maintenance)
- Oil Corrosion Inhibitor (vessels)
- Okinawa Christian Institute (Japan)
- Old College Inn (restaurant, Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Omron Canada, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- On-Campus Interview (various universities)
- Onderwijs Commissie Informatica (Education Committee for Computer Science, Delft University of Technology)
- Online Commercial Intent/Intention
- Online Curve Interpolator (function of CNC to reproduce free-from contours)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of the Commissioner of Insurance of Hong Kong said the domes tic general insurance business recorded rises in gross and net premiums of 10.
ax Hong Kong Clement Cheung, Commissioner of Insurance, Office of the Commissioner of Insurance, 21st Floor, Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway, Hong Kong, Phone: 852-2867-4612, Fax: 852-2869-0252, E-mail: iamail@oci.
The Office of the Commissioner of Insurance in Hong Kong allowed GT Insurance (H.