A statement by the Middlesex District Attorney's Office last night read: "The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner conducted an autopsy and ruled the cause of death is blunt force head injuries and the manner of death is homicide and not accidental.
What does OCME stand for?
OCME stands for Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCME
We have 2 other meanings of OCME in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford Circle Mennonite Church (Philadelphia, PA)
- Orchard County Motorcycle Club (Ireland and Northern Ireland)
- Orange Coast Middle College High School (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Orange County Mormon Choral Organization (California)
- Occidental Type Cerebro-Muscular Dystrophy (neurology)
- Ocean City, Maryland
- Overland Cruise Missile Defense
- Oxford Centre for Management Development (UK)
- Office of Church Ministries Education (Emory University; Georgia)
- Office of Continuing Medical Education (various locations)
- Orange County Medical Examiner (various locations)
- Orange County Model Engineers, Inc. (est. 1977; Costa Mesa, CA)
- Ohio Collegiate Music Education Association
- Orange County Music Educators Association (Central Valley, NY)
- Office of Continuing Medical Education and Outreach (University of North Dakota)
- Ottawa Chamber Music Festival
- Oklahoma Center for Medical Glycobiology (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oxygen Controlled Melt Growth
- Otero County Master Gardener Association
- Office Chief of Military History
Samples in periodicals archive:
The man's identity was not released and the body was transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Boston, police said.
Reichs, 60, divides her time between North Carolina, where she lives and formerly worked for the office of the Chief Medical Examiner, and Quebec, where she holds a senior scientific post.
of Alberta, Canada, took forensic science courses at the Alberta Office of the Chief Medical Examiner and trained with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
The deputy secretary for Public Health Services oversees the DHMH AIDS, Community Health, Family Health, and Laboratories administrations, along with the department's Office of Preparedness and Response and the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.
Construction of this building can only begin after the site is vacated by the City's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.