Treasury's Office of the Chief Information Officer.
What does OCIO stand for?
OCIO stands for Office of the Chief Information Officer
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of OCIO
- Ottawa-Carleton Independent Living Centre (disability organization)
- Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
- Office de Coopération et d'Information Muséographiques (French: Office of Museographical Information and Cooperation)
- Oh Crap, It's Monday
- Orange Congregations in Mission (Hillsborough, NC)
- Osher Center for Integrative Medicine (San Francisco, CA)
- Oil Companies International Marine Forum
- On-Chip Interconnection Network
- Orange County Interfaith Network (California)
- Orienteering Cincinnati (Orienteering Club of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA)
- Opleidings Centrum Initiële Opleidingen (Dutch Army Basic Training Centre)
- Offensive Capability Improvement Program
- On-Campus Interview Program (law school admissions)
- Orange County Industrial Plastics
- Orange County Investment Pool (California)
- Owner Contractor Insurance Program
- Owner Controlled Insurance Programs
- Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development
- Office of Critical Infrastructure Protection and Emergency Preparedness (Canada)
- Oxford County Injury Prevention Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov ranks among the top 10 federal agency websites in an influential report on e- government, thanks to a collaborative effort between the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) and Nortel Government Solutions, a U.
We look forward to working with EES to save the government money as well as to provide opportunities for small businesses in Maryland and across the country," says Rocky Campione, senior policy adviser for the Office of the Chief Information Officer of the Department of Energy.
ITMS is overseen by TSA's Office of the Chief Information Officer.
The judges were: Joe Barkley, CFO, Global Information Technology -- Office of the Chief Information Officer, of AIG Inc.