We want the turnaround team to work closely with the office of the Chief Information Officer to use all available resources to fast-track the elimination of the backlog, Nhleko said.
What does OCIO stand for?
OCIO stands for Office of the Chief Information Officer
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of OCIO
- Ottawa-Carleton Independent Living Centre (disability organization)
- Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
- Office de Coopération et d'Information Muséographiques (French: Office of Museographical Information and Cooperation)
- Oh Crap, It's Monday
- Orange Congregations in Mission (Hillsborough, NC)
- Osher Center for Integrative Medicine (San Francisco, CA)
- Oil Companies International Marine Forum
- On-Chip Interconnection Network
- Orange County Interfaith Network (California)
- Orienteering Cincinnati (Orienteering Club of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA)
- Opleidings Centrum Initiële Opleidingen (Dutch Army Basic Training Centre)
- Offensive Capability Improvement Program
- On-Campus Interview Program (law school admissions)
- Orange County Industrial Plastics
- Orange County Investment Pool (California)
- Owner Contractor Insurance Program
- Owner Controlled Insurance Programs
- Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development
- Office of Critical Infrastructure Protection and Emergency Preparedness (Canada)
- Oxford County Injury Prevention Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MSB comprises of the following Offices/Divisions: Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO); Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (OCAO); Office of the Chief Procurement Officer (OCPO); Office of the Chief Component Human Capital Officer (OCCHCO); and the Office of the Chief Security Officer (OCSO).
Treasury's Office of the Chief Information Officer.
gov ranks among the top 10 federal agency websites in an influential report on e- government, thanks to a collaborative effort between the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) and Nortel Government Solutions, a U.
We look forward to working with EES to save the government money as well as to provide opportunities for small businesses in Maryland and across the country," says Rocky Campione, senior policy adviser for the Office of the Chief Information Officer of the Department of Energy.
ITMS is overseen by TSA's Office of the Chief Information Officer.
The judges were: Joe Barkley, CFO, Global Information Technology -- Office of the Chief Information Officer, of AIG Inc.
24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Department of Homeland Security's Office of the Chief Information Officer awarded a new contract to REI Systems to implement its GovDashboard solution to help the agency support executive-level decision-making and analysis.