According to Kashmir Media Service, the Channels have been asked to inform the office of the Chief Electoral Officer in the occupied territory regarding the list of advertisements of political nature, which have been carried by them till date without the approval of the Committee.
What does OCEO stand for?
OCEO stands for Office of the Chief Electoral Officer (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCEO
We have 1 other meaning of OCEO in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Customer Experience Management (feedback)
- Orange County Emergency Management (various states)
- Organisation for Cultural Exchange and Mishap (Australia)
- Ocean Carrier Equipment Management Association
- Orange County Environmental Management Agency (Santa Ana, CA)
- Office of Communications, Education and Media Relations
- Online College Education Network
- Ocean and Coastal Environmental Sensing
- Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschappen (Dutch: ministry for education, culture and science)
- Offensive Cyber Effects Operations
- Office of the Chief Executive Officer (various organizations)
- Olympic College Environmental Outreach
- Open Change Engineering Order
- Opportunities to Change, Educate and Overcome (Tallahassee, FL)
- Office of Cultural and Ethnic Programs (University of New Mexico)
- Online Course Evaluation Project (distance learning)
- Organic Center for Education and Promotion
- Organizational Compliance Evaluation Program
- Office of Communications, Education, and Public Affairs
- Ohio Council of Educational Purchasing Consortia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second was the creation of the Office of the Chief Electoral Officer in 1920.