Social Security Administration, Office of the Chief Actuary nccp.
What does OCACT stand for?
OCACT stands for Office of the Chief Actuary (Social Security Administration)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCACT
- Operations Control & Analysis Center
- Oregon College of Art & Craft (Portland, OR)
- Organisation of Central Asian Cooperation (various nations)
- Overseas Chinese Affairs Commission (Taiwan)
- Overseas Compatriot Affairs Commission (Taiwan)
- Ohio Chinese American Chamber of Commerce
- Orange County Ancient Coin Club (California)
- Office of Contract Agency Case Management (New York)
- Orange County American Chemical Society (California)
- Orange County Animal Care Services (Orange, CA)
- Ohio Consortium for Advanced Communications Technology
- O'Connor Architectural Design (Ireland)
- Office of the Chief Administrative Officer
- Online Comic Artist Directory (est. 1999)
- Ontario College Advanced Diploma (Canada)
- Ontario College of Art and Design (Canada)
- Orange County Academic Decathlon (California)
- Otis College of Art and Design
- Office, Chief of Air Defense Artillery
- Orange County Automobile Dealers Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In March 2003, the Office of the Chief Actuary estimated that the cost of the Mexican agreement would be $78 million in the first year and would grow to $650 million (in constant 2002 dollars) by 2050.
The Social Security Administration's (SSA) Office of the Chief Actuary (OACT) provides estimates to the board to assist them in setting demographic, economic, and programmatic assumptions about OASDI's future performance that are needed to prepare long-range and short-range projections of the financial status of the trust funds for the trustees' reports.