In her last status report to Parliament, the former auditor general stated that there had been significant improvement in management over ten years, particularly financiai management (Canada, Office of the Auditor General 2011b: 3-4).
What does OAG stand for?
OAG stands for Office of the Auditor General (of Canada)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of OAG
We have 82 other meanings of OAG in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Association of Fire Training Officers (Canada)
- Orbiter Atmospheric Flight Test Office (US NASA)
- Oberösterreichischer Amateur Funk Verband (German: Upper Austria Amateur Radio Club)
- Officers Armoured Fighting Vehicle (Nigerian army)
- Other Armored Fighting Vehicle
- Object Application Group
- Ocean Applications Group
- Office of the Adjutant General
- Office of the Advocate General for Scotland
- Office of the Attorney General
- Office of the Controller and Auditor-General (New Zealand)
- Officer Advisory Group (UK)
- Official Airline Guide
- Oll An Gwella (Welsh: All the Best; men's acapella chorus)
- Open Application Group
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Operational Advisory Group
- Optical Alignment Group
- Orange, New South Wales, Australia - Springhill (Airport Code)
- Ordered Attribute Grammar
Samples in periodicals archive:
He explained that the House of Commons had been advised by the Office of the Auditor General in June that they had received a request for the release of e-mail exchanges between their office and the clerks or officials of five standing committees, relating to the Auditor General's appearances before these committees.
The office of the Auditor General of Pakistan has recommended action that "matter may be investigated by the Principle Accounting Officer as well Board for facts finding and fixation of responsibility for non-observance of procedures for appointment.
The CC picked officials for the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority, Election Commission, Public Service Commission and the Office of the Auditor General earlier on Sunday.
Last December Ms Wood obtained information under the Freedom of Information Act revealing that five managers at the office of the Auditor General have been subject to disciplinary or investigative action following complaints by staff.
FIVE managers at the office of the Auditor General for Wales faced discipline or investigation after complaints by staff.
Since his appointment in 1989, he has helped build Michigan's Office of the Auditor General (OAG) into one of the country's most effective and highly regarded state audit departments, according to recommendation letters by Andy Dillon, speaker of the House for the state of Michigan, and Michael D.