ca OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL Robert Bradley, Superintendent of Insurance 105 Rochford St.
What does OAG stand for?
OAG stands for Office of the Attorney General
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAG
We have 82 other meanings of OAG in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Agri-Food Technologies (Canada)
- Ontario Association of Fire Training Officers (Canada)
- Orbiter Atmospheric Flight Test Office (US NASA)
- Oberösterreichischer Amateur Funk Verband (German: Upper Austria Amateur Radio Club)
- Officers Armoured Fighting Vehicle (Nigerian army)
- Other Armored Fighting Vehicle
- Object Application Group
- Ocean Applications Group
- Office of the Adjutant General
- Office of the Advocate General for Scotland
- Office of the Auditor General (of Canada)
- Office of the Controller and Auditor-General (New Zealand)
- Officer Advisory Group (UK)
- Official Airline Guide
- Oll An Gwella (Welsh: All the Best; men's acapella chorus)
- Open Application Group
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Operational Advisory Group
- Optical Alignment Group
- Orange, New South Wales, Australia - Springhill (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your office also requested that the Office of the Attorney General issue a written waiver to the Chicago Police Department for its previous failure to comply with the original statute," Mutchler wrote.
Information in this section comes from Robert Lamoria, Office of the Attorney General of Washington State, Criminal Justice Division, Homicide Investigative Tracking System, HITS Advancement, SMART: Washington 's Answer to Crime Prevention?