gov This site for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation includes Disability, Aging and Long Term Care Policy, which handles developing, analyzing, evaluating and coordinating HHS policies and programs which support the independence, productivity, health and long term care needs of children, working age adults and older persons with disabilities; and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
What does OASPE stand for?
OASPE stands for Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (US DHHS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of OASPE in our Acronym Attic
- Office of AHANA (African, Hispanic, Asian, Native American) Student Programs (Boston College; Boston, MA)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy (US Department of Labor)
- Ohio Access Success Project (Department of Job and Family Services)
- Old Age Security Pension (Canada)
- Open Application Standard Platform
- Orthogonal Array Subunit Particle (neurobiology)
- Oxford Advanced Studies Program (Oxford, England, UK)
- Ohio Agricultural Surplus Production Alliance
- Ohio Association of School Personnel Administrators
- Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association
- Ontario Association for the Supervision of Physical and Health Education (Canada)
- Overall Sound Pressure Level
- Ontario Association of Specialty Program Schools
- Older Adult Self-Report (Achenbach System of Empirically Based Assessment)
- Ordem Dos Arquitectos-Secção Regional do Norte (Portuguese: Order of Architects-Section Regional North)
- O-Acetyl-Serine Sulfhydrylase
- Office of Admissions and Student Services (School of Nursing; University of North Carolina; Chapel Hill, NC)
- One Army School System (US Army)
- Ontwerp en Analyse van Software Systemen
- Oregon Agricultural Statistics Service (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Katz is Director, Division of Disability and Aging, Office of Disability, Aging, and Long-Term Care Policy, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, U.
It is being conducted for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE), the "think-tank" arm of HHS.