In spring 2004, FHWA's Office of the Administrator and other FHWA offices spearheaded a series of Web conferences--live, real-time training sessions held online--to address transportation security concerns such as military deployment and border crossings.
What does AO stand for?
AO stands for Office of the Administrator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AO
We have 60 other meanings of AO in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Office
- Automated Operations
- Autonomous Okrug
- Autres Objets (Canada universal postal union)
- Auxiliary Oiler (Ship Type)
- Auxiliary Operator (nuclear industry)
- Aviation Officer
- Aviation Ordnance Person (US DoD)
- Awards and Obligations
- Fly Outs (baseball statistic)
- Officer of the Order of Australia
- Operational Availability
- Order of Australia
- Other Articles (US postal service)
- Älykkyysosamäärä (Finnish: Intelligence Quotient)
- Ausserordentlicher Professor (German: extraodinary professor)
- Advanced Optics & Display Application
- Administration, Operations, & Maintenance (US DoD)
- Acousto-Optic Frequency-Dependent Phase Compensation
- Angle-Optimized Finite Difference Time Domain
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Washington State Felony Offender Reporting System concept originated in 1991 in response to an identified department need to share information with the Washington Office of the Administrator for the Courts.
Gerner to the position of program manager for transportation security in the Office of the Administrator Gerner replaces David Price, whose retirement was effective July 1, 2003.