Agency for International Development's Office of Transition Initiatives, where she initiated and supervised multimillion dollar projects to provide quick, targeted transition relief to countries overcoming conflict.
What does OTI stand for?
OTI stands for Office of Transition Initiatives (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OTI
We have 78 other meanings of OTI in our Acronym Attic
- On Time Honest Solutions (Ireland)
- Osgoode Township Historical Society and Museum (Canada; also seen as OTHS&M)
- Osgoode Township Historical Society and Museum (Canada; also seen as OTHS)
- Orphan Train Heritage Society of America
- Over-The-Horizon/Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Over-The-Horizon Targeting
- Over the Horizon Target Control System
- Over the Horizon Tactical Tracking System (navigation system; various armed forces)
- Occupational Training Institute (Foothill-DeAnza Community College, California)
- Office of Technical Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new manual was introduced today as part of an effort to teach civic actors how to better engage with the Parliament with support from USAID's Office of Transition Initiatives (USAID/OTI).
USAID's Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI) also played a leading role with young people.
This two-month project was funded by the United States Government, through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI).
To help achieve these objectives, the Department's Bureau of African Affairs and USAID's Office of Transition Initiatives provided funds for Peace Secretariats--also called DPA Implementation Offices--in Khartoum and El Fasher.
Administered through USAID's Office of Transition Initiatives (USAID/OTI), this activity will benefit approximately 3,500 residents by procuring over 100 street light poles and lamps to be installed along 2.
This renovation of the soccer field was supported by the American people through USAID's Kyrgyz Republic Transition Initiative project, administered through USAID's Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI).