What does OTIR stand for?
OTIR stands for Office of Technology and Industrial Relations (US National Cancer Institute)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTIR
- Online Traffic Information Management System
- Oregon Tax Incidence Model
- One Time
- Occupational Therapy International Outreach Network (Australia)
- Occupational Therapists in Independent Practice (now COTSS-IP: College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section-Independent Practice; UK)
- Ontario Teachers Insurance Plan (Waterloo, ON, Canada)
- Operational Test Investment Program
- Operational Testing Implementation Plan (oil exploration)
- Oregon Technology Infusion Project (federally funded teacher preparation project)
- Occupational Therapists in Private Practice (British Association of Occupational Therapists)
- Operational Test Incident Report
- Ohio Title Insurance Rating Bureau (Columbus, OH)
- Ocean Technological Information System
- Ocean Thermal Interpolation System (US Navy source for sea surface temperature)
- Of Thee I Sing
- Offender Tracking and Information System
- Office of Technology and Information Services (various institutions)
- Office of Telecommunication and Information Systems
- On Time Installed System Delivery (TL 9000)
- On-line Transaction Insurance System